Tom's Blog
Just stuff about what's going on in my world.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Brevity
My hat's off to folks who really know how to put things in perspective powerfully and succinctly.
tip o' the hat to
Print the Truth
's kickass posters
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TomR
It's a personal blog, the way I see things and my opinions only, as well as stuff I think is cool and interesting as I find it.
About Me
TomR
Whaddya want for nothin'? A rubber biscuit?
View my complete profile
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog'rchive
►
2009
(11)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(71)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(6)
The way I see it : mobile communications
Where to vote?
Picture of the Week
Some Meetings You Want To Attend...
Brevity
Joke of the Day
►
September
(11)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(20)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(9)
Search dis Blog
Hokey Smokes! I'm on Twitter now.
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
TomR's shared items
Here Are A Few of My Favorite Blogs!
Just Another In Site
the Daily Mag
New Joke Different Day
Blogness On the Edge of Town
RNDM THOT PTRNS
Largehearted Boy
Robert J. Sawyer
Max & the Marginalized
Spocko's Brain
stereogum
No comments:
Post a Comment